Thursday, March 3, 2011

DNA student choreography

Such a fun Audition at Dance New Amsterdam Studios.  It was a grad student's choreography project.  WE did some interesting new movement.  The audition finished with Improve.  I am so so so thankful for my improve classes with Kate Hunter at LACDC last summer. The goal of the improve was to first look very stupid.  I used some of the wii dance moves I learned of Christmas playing with Adrienne.  (She said she likes making people do that dance cause you cant help but look stupid lol).  I incorporated floor work as Kate often instructed explore levels in your improve.  I just let the music lead me through the movement. I felt very optimistic because they inquired about my availability after the audition.  However, I never heard back... Guess thats how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment