Thursday, March 3, 2011

I stopped posting...

Sorry I stopped posting... It got to hard to fit in adjusting to fast past New York.  To catch you up.  I live in dirty dusty old house without a working stove for a month.  Although I made great friends with my roommates Andrew and Kevin.  My Allergies and lack of money to eat out all the time forced me to leave boro park.  I now live in Bay Ridge.  It is near the water which I love.  Although I miss Andy and Kev, I love this neighborhood.  I have a pub I frequent and a great coffee place next to the train.

As for DANCE...

It has been a lot of work.  A lot of self motivation to send myself to class everyday.  I've had at least 3 auditions a week.  I even got accepted to perform with Amanda Selwyn Dance Theater in White Night: A Movable Performance Soiree.  It has been quite a busy month, but I'm going to start catching up with my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment